Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between adidas South Africa, referred to as "adidas", and its Members. These terms and conditions apply to all members who register with adidas 3Stripes. Your membership is personal to you and you are responsible for ensuring the correct use of the programme. Please read carefully, particularly as they include limitations and exclusions on the liability of adidas and its members.
Yeezy Boost 350 T & Cs
- The promoter is adidas South Africa (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is 3rd Floor, Unit 2C, Black River Park, North Park, Fir Road, Observatory, 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Due to extremely limited quantities and high demand, adidas is evening the playing field by giving our customers the chance to win tickets to buy the exclusive new Yeezy Boost 350. 48 adidas Originals customers can stand the chance to buy the exclusive new YEEZY BOOST 350 by attending the release at the adidas Originals store in Menlyn Shopping centre in Pretoria and Canal Walk in Cape Town before 2pm on Saturday the 22nd of August 2015. 23 pairs will be available from each adidas Originals store (Canal Walk and Menlyn)
- The first 350 participants in line by 2pm outside the adidas Originals store at Menlyn or Canal Walk Shopping centre will receive a ticket to stand the chance to buy a pair of YEEZY BOOST 350’s and an independent draw will be done directly thereafter to determine the lucky customers who each win a ticket for the option to buy a Yeezy Boost 350. The ticket enabling the 23 customers per store to buy the product is not transferable and may only be used by the winners.
- Only one ticket per customer will be given and may not be transferred or sold.
- Should a name be called at the draw and, after 5 minutes, the person does not come forward, a further name will be drawn.
- Winning ticket holders will be escorted into the adidas Originals store three at a time until all ticket holders have had the chance to buy a pair of Yeezy Boost 350.
- The winners will receive the option to buy a pair of Yeezy Boost 350. Please note quantities are limited and shoe sizes cannot be guaranteed. adidas reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the promotion and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against adidas and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against adidas
- If an adidas South Africa staff member’s raffle ticket is drawn, no staff discount is allowed to be utilised with the purchase of the YEEZY BOOST 350.
These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 442 6200 (standard Telkom rates apply)
Purchase a new pair of Boost running shoes at an adidas store or participating retailer (www.adidas3stripes.co.za ) in the Republic of South Africa and if you do not feel the revolutionary benefit of Boost you may return the Boost running shoes within 30 days of purchase and we will give you your money back, subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
- adidas or the participating retailer reserves the right to refuse to sell the specified Boost running shoes as part of the Boost Guarantee campaign, to any person if in the store manager and/or sales staff’s exclusive discretion, they are of the opinion that the person may/is intending to abuse the promotional return policy.
- This offer is only valid from 1 March 2015 to 31 December 2015 and subject to stock availability.
- The promotional offer applies to the specified adidas Boost technical running range (Ultra Boost, adios, Boston, adistar, energy, supernova, response, sonic) and is not applicable to any other Boost ranges of adidas footwear.
- Any promotional running shoe purchased in terms of the promotional offer may only be returned for the value of the original purchase price and must be returned to the same store where the purchase was made with the original till slip. No returns will be done if these conditions are not met.
- This promotional offer is only valid for one pair of Boost footwear per person during the promotional offer term (you can only return one pair of Boost running shoes during this offer).
- The return form needs to be completed in full in order to qualify for the Revolution 30 promotional offer.
- Boost footwear is a technical road running shoe and as such, should only be used for this purpose. Any specified Boost footwear used for alternative running on trail roads etc. may not be accepted at the discretion of the store manager and/or store staff.
- Any Boost footwear that is returned must be in a wearable condition. Footwear that is torn, damaged or unable to be re-used will not be accepted. This will be at the sole discretion of the store manager and/or staff.
- In the event that the consumer does not return the specified Boost footwear within the 30 day period specified in terms of this promotion, the regular return policy shall apply. The last day to return a pair of Boost running shoes in terms of this promotion is 31 January 2016.
- For any further information with regards to any of the terms and conditions or any further information with regards to the “Boost Guarantee” promotional campaign please visit www.adidas3stripes.co.za or contact an adidas representative on the following landline number 021 442 6200.
- The promotional offer does not limit the rights afforded to the consumer in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- adidas SA (Pty) Ltd has the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice to the customer.
3Stripes Programme and Membership
- These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between adidas (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd, referred to as “adidas”/”we”, and its 3Stripes Members. Participation in 3Stripes is voluntary, free and subject to these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. In order to participate in 3Stripes, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You must be 18 years or older to participate in 3Stripes. 3Stripes is owned, operated and promoted by adidas (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd. We reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions of 3Stripes or to terminate the programme upon reasonable written notice to you. If you have any queries relating to 3Stripes, or if you wish to find out more about the programme, you can contact us at info@3Stripes.co.za.
General Terms and Conditions
How to become a member
- You can register to become a member online at www.adidas3stripes.co.za or at any participating adidas store as indicated in the store list, by providing us with your cellphone number, email address and necessary contact details. Click on this link to see a list of stores near you. Store list excludes franchise stores.
- It is very important that you keep us up to date if your contact details change as this is how we will communicate with you, including how we send you vouchers and special offers.
Benefits of being a 3Stripes member
- Exclusive advance information on all relevant in-store promotions and special offers communicated via your communication preferences and on 3stripes.co.za.
- Exclusive access to various 3Stripes competitions during the year, subject to the terms and conditions of such competitions.
- All benefits, promotions and special offers are subject to stock availability and may change from time to time without notice.
- A 30% discount voucher during your birthday month. Voucher valid for the month of your birthday and redeemable at selected concept stores. Vouchers expire after use, subject to maximum discount of R1500 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale.
- Retail discounts are offered to adidas 3Stripes members at various times during the course of the year. Members will be notified of an upcoming promotion, discount or competition via their selected communication channel. In order to participate in any retail discount offered, members must present and swipe their card at purchase.
- Benefits are only valid at participating adidas stores and at our sole discretion.
- Any discount or benefit offered to 3Stripes members are non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other promotion or redeemed for cash. No cash will be given on vouchers.
- Benefits are available 30 days after sign up.
- The membership card remains the property of adidas.
- Each member has a unique membership number.
- Only one name per card is allowed; the membership card may not be altered, tampered or modified in any manner. Supplementary cards will not be issued.
- Misuse of membership cards or programme benefits may result in termination of membership.
- If you have lost your adidas 3Stripes member card, please notify adidas via the in store pod or www.adidas3stripes.co.za website or mobisite. A new card will be dispatched to your nearest/selected adidas store for collection.
- The continuation of the adidas 3Stripes Programme shall be at the sole discretion of adidas South Africa.
Limitation of Liability
- Our and your liability is limited. Neither adidas nor our directors, its legal representatives, agents or assignees will be liable for any loss, liability, damage (other than arising from our fraudulent actions or gross negligence) or expense of any nature which may be caused by or attributable, directly or indirectly, to
- your use of your 3Stripes Programme Membership card
- any benefits arising from use of the 3Stripes Programme Membership card and/or Membership of the 3Stripes Programme
- a breach by you of the Terms and Conditions (which may result in immediate termination of your membership
Copyright and General
- The site is owned and operated by adidas South Africa and all content featured on the site, and in any adidas 3Stripes communication, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, illustrations and software is owned by adidas South Africa and/or its group companies, its licensors and/or content providers.
- adidas shall not be liable for any errors or omissions within these terms and conditions.
- adidas reserves the right to final interpretation of these terms and conditions
- adidas will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information of the members will only be used for the purpose of the adidas 3Stripes programme and its related activities. As an additional service to adidas 3Stripes members, adidas will periodically provide members with information on adidas products and services, conduct market research as well as invite members to special events or competitions.
adidas uses personal information for the purpose of managing and administering the adidas 3Stripes programme, as described in these terms and conditions. For this purpose, the necessary master data of each member, as well as the member's voluntarily given information will be securely stored. This data includes member ID, date, time of transmission, point of sale ID, terminal ID, information on the transaction amount and goods/services purchased by the member.
Consent to use personal information including for marketing purposes
You consent to:
- the processing of your personal information by adidas and other companies in the adidas group, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential;
- the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which adidas has about you;
- the retention by adidas of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes;
- adidas using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in the adidas group and commercial partners that may be of interest or value to you;
- adidas monitoring your activity on the 3Stripes Programme card including spend details.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing material and special offers by advising us of your intention to do so, or even by terminating your Membership at any time. If you choose to terminate your Membership, then you will need to do so by advising us in writing. You can also opt out of receiving marketing material and special offers by registering a block on any registry which adidas is bound by law to recognise. adidas will not charge a fee to update this request on its systems. adidas will give effect to any changes requested as soon as reasonably possible.
- Subject to applicable law, you may access the personal information adidas has about you by contacting 3Stripes at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that applicable corrections be made or by making corrections and updates on the website (www.adidas3Stripes.co.za)
Authority and Acknowledgements
- You warrant that you have the necessary legal capacity and authority to agree to be bound by these terms.
- You confirm that you have been given an adequate opportunity to read and have read and understood these terms and conditions; and you have read and are aware of all the terms and conditions printed in bold.